Pup Portrait Studio
Here at Photo Buzz Studios, we're known for bringing the Studio Experience to events. We love taking great photos that go beyond the booth, but ya know what else we love? Pets! We think that it's a real bummer that there aren't more pets at events, so, selfishly, we want you to bring them to us!
Although we've dubbed it the Pup Portrait Studio, all well behaved pets are welcome! Does your cat need a new pic for her Tinder profile? Does your iguana need to refresh his CV with a new head shot? Is your goldfish looking to launch his Instagram modeling career?
*Most importantly, we want your pet to be happy and comfortable. You know your buddy better than anyone. If you don't think he'd be comfortable in an environment with new smells and sounds and bright lights, an in-studio session may not be the best fit for him. Please use your best judgment. We won't photograph a visibly distressed pet, and a refund will not be issued.
Fun photo booth style photos of your pet! Or photos of you and your pet! Or photos of your pet and his pet!
Every other Saturday for the next few months, we will be booking 30 minute in-studio portrait sessions for pets and their owners. We want to incorporate everything we love about the photo booth experience at events, and tailor it to be pet friendly here in our studio! What does that include?
- Fun themes! Every session Saturday, we will incorporate a different theme for our Pup Portraits. You read that right! Every other week we will create a custom backdrop, curate a box full of unique and pet friendly props, and design a photo template that all center around a theme!
- Digital and Physical Deliverables... INSTANTLY. No waiting for us to edit and upload. You get to instantly select up to five of your favorite photos from your pet's session to be delivered on the spot via email or text message. In addition to receiving digital files, you also get to print up to five of your favorite photos (6"x4") instantly. Additional copies may be purchased.
- Personalized and Customized. We let you customize your prints by adding your pet's name or a short message, you know, so he can stay "on brand".
In our studio, located just south of downtown Austin, in the Windsor on South Lamar. We are located on the ground floor of the building, in Suite A.
Beginning on June 30th, we will open our studio every other Saturday from 12pm - 5pm for Pup Portraits. Sessions are booked by appointment only. Each session is 45 minutes, and there will be 15 minutes between each session to allow us time to prepare for the next client. Themes for each session Saturday are listed below.
- June 30th - FIESTA!
- July 14th - Christmas in July (get those holiday cards done now!)
- July 28th - Christmas in July (extended because this was a hit!)
- August 11th - Ice Cream Party!
- August 25th - TBA and open to requests/suggestions
Each 45 minute session includes:
- Option to customize your photos with your pet's name or a short message.
- Your choice of five photos to be delivered digitally and instantly.
- Up to five 6"x4" photo prints, printed onsite and ready to take home.
-Single and Ready to Mingle (single pet) - $45
-Double Trouble (two pets) - $55
-Three's a Crowd (three pets) - $65
-Additional Prints - $10 for 10 copies // $20 for 35 copies //$50 for 100 copies
-*The Match Maker* - $25 Calling all fosters and volunteers! Every session Saturday, we will reserve one appointment for an adoptable pet at a discounted rate, so spread the word! If there is enough interest, we would love to schedule an additional Saturday just for adoptable pets at this discounted rate.
HOW DO I BOOK?
Easy! Just fill out this form and we'll get back to you with some time and date options.